Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rather nice, I think.

It was time to clean house...or at least to the clean the closet.  The dust rule went into effect: if hangers and/or shoes carry an adequate layer of it, then, they're destined for the donation bin.  Two weeks ago, it was time.  I tackled the job, creating a distinct deficiency of brown shoes suitable for work attire.  Plenty of black in the storehouse -- including a few that require a trip to the cobbler for new soles and heels.  And, with the upcoming season of earthtones and neutrals, brown shoes are a must.  Here's one pair that I found recently.  An interesting shape, these, very out of the norm for the rather conservative styles I would usually select.  Change is good, I suppose.  Of course, you'll need to use your imagination here a bit.  The only photograph I could find of the shoe was in black.  Due to the odd shape of the shoe, my size dropped by half to a petite 11.  So far, I've received favorable comments on the Borelli Miamis.  And, although they appear they might be torturous on the feet, they are quite comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment